Friday, April 12, 2013

Korean Stars with See-Through Bangs


The 'see-through bangs' have become quite the trend among Korean celebrities these days. Many famous actresses and female idols have donned this see-through bangs. See-through bangs can give a more youthful and softer look to the face.  
Here are some pics of Korean celebrities sporting the see-through bangs!

Song Hye Gyo

Yoon Eun Hye

Lee Yeon Hee

Girls' Generation's Tiffany

Girls' Generation's Seohyun
KARA's Hara

Davichi's Kang Min Kyung

Secret's Sunhwa

Secret's Zinger


Images : various sources

2 comments:

  1. I love this bangs style! I want to cut my hair up to my collarbones, mostly straight, slightly choppy with brow skimming see through bangs. I have an oval face with slightly wider cheekbones and I think it will look great :) Fingers crossed~

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got interested at this kind of bangs when I saw Krystal Jung esp Eun Hye.So I decided to have a see-through bangs next year for a change :)

    ReplyDelete